Thursday 13 June 2013

Cute as.. whaaaat?




Top- Minkpink (via Asos), Flower headband- gift from friend, Necklace- Topshop

OH MY... how cute is this top?! This top has been on wishlist ever since I saw it on Cara Delevingne on my Tumblr dashboard. You could even say it was love at first sight. Anyways, about a week ago, I couldn't believe my luck when I saw it on the Asos website and it was 30% off as well! The rest is history... This has become my favourite top and the pattern is just so adorable and the slogan is so *badass* (cringe!) It goes so well with the flower headband that my friend got me for my birthday.

The only thing that I'm still wondering about is whether it's appropriate for college. In the end, it's insinuating a swear word and I do go to a Catholic college. Hmm...

What do you think? 
Should I wear it regardless?

Sophia
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment